Thursday, December 26, 2013

SANTA DEDIONE WISHES EVERYONE A POODLISH CHRISTMAS AND DOGGY NEW YEAR!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM


DEDIONE, THE UNIVERSE'S CUTEST POODLE AND GREATEST BORN IN THIS KALPA, WISHES EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND DOGGY NEW YEAR AND MAY ALL OF YOU GET AS MANY DOGGIE BISCUITS AS HE DOES, PLUS ALL THE TAKEAWAYS FROM HIGHCLASS, 5-STAR HOTELS!

My son Baby Dedione was given to me by Princess Dr Becky Leogardo on 11 May 2011 after my first son Original Dedione ascended to heaven on 4 May 2011 at 3pm. I wept till I passed out as Original Dedione lived with me for 13 years and wanted to drink weed killer so I could follow him.

I didn't commit suicide for 2 reasons---my place in heaven was yet to be confirmed and it would be too tragic if Original Dedione was in heaven up there and I was down there! Second, my parents are still alive in Kota Baru! 

To prevent KL from flooding from my tears, Princess De Becky Leogardo rushed me to Pets Wonderland at MidValley Megamall to get a replacement. 

The criteria is that the new Dedione must be the exact clone of old Dedione---same breed, same colour, same name and same sex (male as there can only be 1 bitch under the same roof at any one time).

Due to the personal intercession of Jesus Christ and personal intervention by Buddha, there were 2 poodle puppies of same colour and sex!

I wondered how I would choose one but by the time we arrived, only 1 puppy was left! So my dilemma was removed as this would be the new Dedione.

The dogs section was as usual very noisy with puppies barking, squealing and yapping but Baby Dedione was sleeping peacefully inside his cage.

I stared at my new son lovingly and whispered "Dedione". To my amazement, he woke and jumped and barked at me as if he was waiting for this moment! I almost fainted from delight and thanked Jesus and Buddha as well as Mother Mary and Kuan Yin for this gift which was paid for by Princess Dr Becky Leogardo. To think Baby Dedione heard me calling his name amid the noises from his fellow puppies! What a miracle!

Baby Dedione was born for me on 24 March 2011 when Original Dedione was ailing so he I guess he could not be the reincarnation since both Dediones were alive at that time! Though both are identikit, Baby Dedione has a different personality as Original Dedione but I love them both the same. Those who own dogs never fear death as this is when they are reunited with their pets and can live happily ever after together with ALL their previous pets!

My first dog was called Dicky and I was 8 years old. He was a mongrel and so adorable. Then I had Nicky a highclass white German Spitz given to me by Nancie Foo the actress after I graduated from University of Malaya.

Then I had Baby Pepin a silky terrier also given to me by Nancie Foo who also loves dogs and has a place in heaven as I saw her name on the list shown to me by St Peter of Pearly Gates. 

Then came Original Dedione which was also given to me by Nancie Foo as Original Dedione was the son of Dedione, the white poodle owned by Nancie Foo. She sent Dedione for breeding and got 2 brown poodle puppies as her share. Original Dedione lived for 13 years while his brother Nicholas lived for 11 years. Guess they are now having time of their lives together in heaven as they never met in real life!

Princess Dr Becky Leogardo has spent hundreds of thousand of ringgit on me for the last 19 years but her greatest gift cost her only RM 2,300 as that was the price of Baby Dedione at Pets Wonderland! 

Just look at my darling Dedione!











DARLING DEDIONE, THE UNIVERSE'S CUTEST POODLE AND GREATEST DOG BORN IN THIS KALPA!

No comments: