Sunday, June 15, 2014

DAY 6 IN TAIPEI, PART 2; VISITING MITSOUKOSHI AND SHOPPING MALLS AGAIN FOR FINAL ACQUISITIONS

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

 This is at ATT Mall
Cool caps at Squad but cheaper at Shilin Night Market! I bought one for RM 30 and the same one here costs RM 120!
 What kind of foolish name is this for a coffee house?
 This lady's hair looks like Princess Dr Becky Leogardo's
 Dramatic and stunning shots by Kee Hua Chee using his Leica camera given to him by HRH Sultanah Kalsom of Pahang





 Red is hot








 101 Taipei













 I like this one

 I am such a brilliant photographer sometimes I wonder if I am real


 Princess Dr Becky Leogardo in rose pink

 Kee Hua Chee
 Kee Hua Chee and Princes Dr Becky Leogardo were the most glamorous and best dressed in all of Taiwan
 Gloria joins in


 My uncle and nephew died in a Peugeot with this number 6068 many many years ago and I see this number on and off!
 On the 5th floor at The Sherwood hotel where the Business Lounge is located. Here Gloria performs for 2 American businessmen by singing 'Let It Go'!

 Glorious Gloria in action! She will be better than Lady Gaga!



















 Gloria finishes her song and hides behind his chair!

 Gloria, Daniel and Raphael sing 'Price Tag'!










 Raphael fainted from excitement
Gloria and Daniel fainted too

No comments: