Saturday, November 26, 2016

ALEJANDRO LEGARIA A.K.A ALEX LEGARIA A.K.A ALEX SIM A.K.A ALEJANDRO KWANG LIANG LEGARIA SIM IS THE NEW MR PHYSIQUE! ALEX LEGARIA WON THE COVETED TITLE LAST SUNDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2016 IN SINGAPORE COMPETING AGAINST OTHER INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS TO EMERGE THE #1 OVERALL CHAMPION IN FIRST PLACE! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MADE MALAYSIA PROUD!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

THE JUDGES IN SINGAPORE UNANIMOUSLY VOTED ALEX LEGARIA TO HAVE THE MOST PERFECT BODY FOR A 16-YEAR OLD SO HE WON THE MR PHYSIQUE (JUNIOR) HANDS DOWN! 

Organised by NABBA WFF Singapore, this is the most coveted title in this region and Alex Legaria was extremely nervous throughout though he miraculously looked cool as cucumber which he eats regularly! 

"I was surprised to win First Place as it was my first time and my inaugural experience!" he exclaims. "I had never taken part before in any contest as i just started weight lifting a year ago though I had always been very health conscious and aware of my body shape and definition."

Alex and big bro Emilio bus-sed to Singapore and the trip and personal expenses were all worth it as their trip was not sponsored. With a name like 'Legaria' and with stunning Eurasian looks and charismatic personality it is obvious Alex is not pure Chinese.

"I am Chinese Mexican which is quite rare in Malaysia," he laughs. "I am 177 cm and 72 kg. This has been so inspiring and I thank Emilio for accompanying me and my family for their constant support.  I entered  Singapore on Friday a nobody and left on Monday a champion! Haha, this is only the beginning for me!"

Watch this space for more Alex Legaria newsfeed! 

 ALEJANDRO LEGARIA SIM WINS FIRST PLACE IN NABBA WFF MR PHYSIQUE (JUNIOR) IN SINGAPORE LAST SUNDAY!
 ALEX LEGARIA WINS COVETED TROPHY AND CERTIFICATE WHICH NOW HANGS IN HIS LIVING ROOM!
 NO WONDER ALL THE JUDGES IN SINGAPORE DECLARED ALEX LEGARIA HAD TEH MOST PERFECT BODY FOR A 16 YEAR OLD!
CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING FIRST PLACE ALEJANDRO KWANG LIANG  LEGARIA
SIM!  YOU MAKE MALAYSIA PROUD! 

No comments: